No Borders No Race: Episode Ni-Hyaku-Ni-Juu-Ni
King Baby Duck once again laments (and bickers) about not going to this year's E3, before showcasing why Atari and Intellivision should be looked closely at for their upcoming console launches. A good rom-com like Always Be My Maybe can't escape some clichéd tropes, whereas One-Punch Man's writing quality dips hard during its second season.
PLAYLIST (with album/single links):
- EDOGA-SULLIVAN - Cry me (from the NEWS EP)
- Pinky & Killers - Ore To Kanojo (from the album Koi no Kisetsu)
- Def Robot - Gordon From Gordon (from the album of Makers of Mountains)
- Babymetal - U.ki.U.ki★Midnight (from the album Babymetal)
- moumoon - Heartbeat (from the album NEWMOON)
- The Claim - Music Pictures (from the album The New Industrial Ballads)
- STUDY - Never Give It Up‼(Remix Ver.) (CD single)
- TsuShiMaMiRe - Teki no Teema ～Sorrows of Enemy～ (from the Six Mix Girls EP)
- Hurtsfall - Lucid (digital single) [available July 19th]
- THE MOLICE - Freedom (from the album GATE)
- Tomoyasu Hotei - Doubt (from the album Guitarhythm VI)
- Roky Erickson - Bloody Hammer (from the album The Evil One)
- BUCK-TICK - RONDO (digital single)
Hello Peril! It's No Borders No Race: Episode Ni-Hyaku-Ni-Juu-Ni!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, YesAsia, Amazon.com, iTunes, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
Promotional consideration for tracks three and six made by Shameless Promotion PR, and track nine by Hurtsfall.