King Baby Duck has come down with a double-bad case of Con Fatigue Syndrome and Post-Con Depression, neither of which he's never experienced in the past! So to keep him a bit more relaxed so as to finish up his Anime Boston 2019 coverage, this week's show is all about the music! Some new stuff, plus a selection of favorites from a few of our favorite albums & EPs of last year!
PLAYLIST (with album/single links):
- Konomi Kohara - Chikatto Chika Chika♡ (special ending theme from the anime series Kaguya-sama: Love is War)
- Gesu no Kiwami Otome - Manekarenaikarayo (from the album Suki nari Towanai)
- Amanda Palmer - Judy Blume (from the album There Will Be No Intermission)
- KANA-BOON - Senkō Hanabi (from the Aster EP)
- FLOW - Thunderbolt (from the album Tribalythm)
- Where We Sleep - The Desert (from the Experiments in the Dark EP) [available May 31st]
- ASAKA - My Love (from the "Kono yo no Hate de wo Utau Shoujo" single)
- Dir en grey - Followers (from the album The Insulated World)
- The Membranes - Snow Monkey (from the album What Nature Gives... Nature Takes Away) [available June 7th]
- the pillows - BOON BOON ROCK (from the album REBROADCAST)
- Eir Aoi - Grow Up (from the album FRAGMENT)
- Ummagma - Caravan (from the album Compass) [available June 21st]
- ORESAMA - OPEN THE WORLDS (digital single)
- Bird Bear Hare and Fish - Honenone (from the album Moon Boots)
- Sabaton - Carolus Rex (from the album Carolus Rex)
Take two aspirins, and call us in the morning! It's No Borders No Race: Episode Ni-Hyaku-Juu-Kyu!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, YesAsia, Amazon.com, iTunes, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
Promotional consideration for tracks six, nine, and twelve made by Shameless Promotion PR.