After a slew of con-related announcements, King Baby Duck points out the many upsides of having less anime being showcased in a single season. The Crunchyroll/Adult Swim partnership brings up some pros & cons, with more good possibilities outweighing the bad. Lastly, our host finds Sony PlayStation's recent handlings of games with sex-based content a little concerning, especially with how it gives zero fucks about violence in gaming.
PLAYLIST (with album/single links):
- TK from Ling Tosite Sigure - P.S. RED I (digital single)
- sajou no hana - Meō no Ura (from the "Memo Sepia"/"Gray" single)
- Fred Abong - Firefly (from the Pulsing EP)
- TrySail - Sunset Kung Fu (from the album TryAgain)
- MYTH & ROID - Remembrance (digital single)
- Mark Lanegan Band - Nocturne (from the album Gargoyle)
- SEKAI NO OWARI - Doppelgänger (from the album Eye)
- Stance Punks - Don't Cry Baby (from the album Ao Ban Aka Ban)
- Slowness - Rose (digital single) [available April 3]
- THE CHERRY COKE$ - No Man, No Cry (from the album THE ANSWER)
- moumoon - Yui Itsu Muni (from the album NEWMOON)
- Paris Street Rebels - I Don't Wanna Die Young (digital single)
- Riko Azuna - Whiteout (digital single)
Always quality over quantity, it's No Borders No Race: Episode Ni-Hyaku-Juu-Nana!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, YesAsia, Amazon.com, iTunes, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
Promotional consideration for tracks three and nine made by Shameless Promotion PR, and track twelve made by High Violet PR & Plugging.