No Borders No Race: Episode Ni-Hyaku-Juu-San
At long last, No Borders No Race has a normal show. No guests, no special best-of lists, just some good music and rants from King Baby Duck! Hear our host talk about his concerns regarding the idol scene, especially with what happened with NGT48 member Maho Yamaguchi. Crunchyroll's Anime Awards gives some love, while at the same time snubbing some great voice acting performances. And speaking of voice-acting, the English dub of KonoSuba premieres, with KBD diving into why it's a must-watch!
PLAYLIST (with album/single links):
- petit milady - be myself (from the album Howling!!)
- Oblivion Dust - Crawl (from the album Butterfly Head)
- Evi Vine - Afterlight (from the album Black // Light // White // Dark) [in stores February 22]
- m-flo - NO WAY (from the album NEVEN)
- The Rodeo Carburettor - Gekkō Dance (from the album Black Luster Songs) [out of print]
- Dan Auerbach - Stand by My Girl (from the album Waiting on a Song)
- SCANDAL - DOLL (from the album BEST★SCANDAL)
- The Blue Hearts - Sekai no Mannaka (from the album The Blue Hearts)
- Moist - Berlin (from the album Lavine)
- nujabes - Far Fowls (from the album Spiritual State)
- Ellegarden - Kaze No Hi (from the album Don't Trust Anyone But Us)
- Auld - Need Her Still (from the album Mainstream Music) [in stores March 15]
- Brian the Sun - Lonely Go! (digital single)
Casting explosion magic, it's No Borders No Race: Episode Ni-Hyaku-Juu-San!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, YesAsia, Amazon.com, iTunes, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
Promotional consideration for tracks three, nine, and twelve made by Shameless Promotion PR.