No Borders No Race: The 2017 Wickies Pre-Show Party Mix
We're just a couple days away from Wicked Anime's annual Wickies award show, and King Baby Duck and the Fleming Bros. are gonna get you nice and in the mood to boogie! We're spinning our favorite openings and endings from the series that we found to be the most memorable of 2017! Dragon Maids! Little Sisters! Tiny Soldier Girls! Banana-loving idiots! They're all here in this extra-long music special!
PLAYLIST (with legal anime streaming links):
- fhána - Aozora no Rhapsody (opening theme to Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid)
- ORESAMA - Wonder Drive (opening theme to Alice & Zoroku)
- TECHNOBOYS PULCRAFT GREEN-FUND (feat. Bonjour Suzuki) - Round&Round&Round (ending theme to Magical Circle Guru-Guru)
- (K)NoW_NAME - Morning Glory (opening theme to Sakura Quest)
- ClariS - Hitorigoto (opening theme to Eromanga Sensei)
- ChouCho - Ashita no Kimi sae Ireba Ii (opening theme to A Sister's All You Need.)
- Yukio Oohara - Hoshi wo Tadoreba (ending theme to Little Witch Academia)
- angela - Zenryoku Summer! (opening theme to AHO-GIRL)
- fourfolium - STEP by STEP UP↑↑↑↑ (opening theme to NEW GAME!!)
- Imouto S - Umarun Taisou (ending theme to Himouto! Umaru-chan R)
- in NO hurry to shout; - High School (opening theme to Anonymous Noise)
- JUNNA - Here (opening theme to The Ancient Magus' Bride)
- Yuuki Aoi - Los! Los! Los! (ending theme to Saga of Tanya the Evil)
- Inori Minase & Yurika Kubo - Ugoku, Ugoku (opening theme to Girls' Last Tour)
- Sora Amamiya, Rie Takahashi, & Ai Kayano - Ouchi ni Kaeritai (ending theme to KonoSuba - God's blessing on this wonderful world! 2)
- Blend A - Bon Appétit♡S (opening theme to Blend-S)
- Doubutsu Biscuit+Kaban×PPP - Youkoso Japari Park (opening theme to Kemono Friends)
Grab your waifu and husbando, because it's time for No Borders No Race: The 2017 Wickies Pre-Show Party Mix!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, YesAsia, Amazon.com, iTunes, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.