No Borders No Race: Episode Hyaku-Roku-Juu-San
Andrew & Jonathan Fleming of Wicked Anime join King Baby Duck this week, as the bros reveal some big panel announcements for Anime Boston 2017. A discussion of Masamune-Kun's Revenge highlights the flaws of this anime, not to mention why the title character isn't quite as likable as he seems to be. Then Netflix posts the film Gantz: O, which leads to the guys remembering why the original manga and anime was not that great. Finally, the cutest monster girls of Interviews with Monster Girls and Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid battle for the Kawaii Krown, with the results making our hosts raise a few eyebrows.
PLAYLIST (with album/single links):
- SOIL & "PIMP" SESSIONS (feat. MIYAVI) - Light Blue Soldier (from the album CIRCLES)
- Atomic Stooges - Blue Valentine (from the Hang Loose EP)
- Garbage - Bad Boyfriend (from the album Bleed Like Me)
- SUEMITSU & the Suemith - The Indication (from the album Shock on the Piano)
- LiSA - Owaranai Bōken (from the LUCKY Hi FIVE! EP)
- Analogue Wave - Mezkal [Ummagma Remix] (from the Hope EP) [available March 24]
- MYTH & ROID - JINGO JUNGLE (CD single)
Strap on a Hard Suit and load up your Y-Gun! It's No Borders No Race: Episode Hyaku-Roku-Juu-San!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, YesAsia, Amazon.com, iTunes, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
Promotional consideration for track six made by Shameless Promotion PR