After performing a football-inspired song with his Tom Waits cover band, King Baby Duck gives his two cents on why anime isn't as brilliantly weird as it once was. The horror comedy film WolfCop gets a sequel, and the ending to Kuma Miko: Girl Meets Bear is torn to shreds. Plus YouTube reveals a new program, but our host fears it'll do more harm than good.
- Mob Choir - 99 (CD Single)
- Pistol Valve (feat. Shinji Takeda) - Pai Kosohasubete (from the album Love Love Gun)
- Bloodhounds on My Trail - Over The Wall (digital single)
- Eir Aoi - Tsubasa no Yukue (from the album AUBE)
- Mahoshojo-ni- Naritai - RE-BI-TE-TO (from the mini-album Bōken no Sho 1)
- Weird. - The Circle is Closed except where it Bleeds (from the album A Long Period of Blindness)
- nujabes (feat. Uyama Hiroto) - NEXT VIEW (from the album Metaphorical Music)
- SPYAIR - Just Like This (from the "Last Moment" single)
- Gorillaz - 19-2000 (from the album Gorillaz)
- KOTOKO - Ao-iconoclast (CD single)
- Ai Kayano & Eri Suzuki - Futari Shoujo (CD single)
Howling under a radiant moon, it's No Borders No Race: Episode Hyaku-Yon-Juu-Go!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, Amazon.com, iTunes, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
Promotional consideration for tracks three and six made by Shameless Promotion PR