No Borders No Race: Episode Hyaku-San-Juu-Ichi
King Baby Duck starts off this week's show on a more serious note regarding Bloomylight Studios before introducing TheDCD and Wicked Anime's Andrew Fleming, as they get excited about Rick & Morty airing in Japan. The discussion from Hell gets underway with a review of Bethesda and id Software's reboot of DOOM, and a Flying Witch chat transforms into a recommendation segment for great anime made for relaxation. Plus TheDCD finds some ways to trash on Homefront: The Revolution for good measure.
- MOLICE - 5 (from the album FiVE) [available June 11]
- Grapevine - Heavenly (from the album BABEL,BABEL)
- Republika - Psy Pawłowa (from the album Nieustanne Tango)
- nano.RIPE - Nana Iro Biyori (from the album Namida no Ochiru Sokudo)
- Minami Shinoda & Eri Suzuki - Nichijou no Mahou (CD single)
- The Aquabats! - The Thing on the Bass Amp (from the album The Aquabats! vs. the Floating Eye of Death!)
- SpecialThanks - DOUNARUNO!? (from the mini-album heavenly)
Lock and load your BFG! It's No Borders No Race: Episode Hyaku-San-Juu-Ichi!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, Amazon.com, iTunes, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.