No Borders No Race: The Best (And Worst) Anime of 2015
King Baby Duck is joined by his buddies Andrew & Jonathan Fleming of Wicked Anime and LueyHendrix from the Land of ESH's newest site Nerd Crave, as they chat about the good (One-Punch Man, Food Wars, Assassination Classroom), the bad (Dragon Ball Super, Isuca, Bikini Warriors) and the surprisingly entertaining (Monster Musume, Tribe Cool Crew, Beautiful Bones) anime that aired in 2015. Plus hear what's currently airing in the Winter that may land on a best-of year list next time around...
- The Rolling Girls - Hito ni Yasashiku (Opening Theme to The Rolling Girls)
- SCREEN mode - Kyokugen Dreamer (Opening Theme to Yatterman Night)
- Kanon Wakeshima - RIGHT LIGHT RISE (Ending Theme to Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon?)
- Aimi Tanaka - Kakushinteki Metamorphose! (Opening Theme to Himotou! Umaru-chan)
- UNISON SQUARE GARDEN - Sugar Song to Bitter Step (Ending Theme to Blood Blockade Battlefront)
- Sora Amamiya, Ari Ozawa, Natsuki Aikawa, Mayuka Nomura, Haruka Yamazaki, & Sakura Nakamura - Saikousoku Fall in Love (Opening Theme to Monster Musume ~Everyday Life With Monster Girls~)
- Sumire Uesaka - Inner Urge (Ending Theme to SHIMONETA: A Boring World Where the Concept of Dirty Jokes Doesn't Exist)
Let's get the anime calamity going! It's No Borders No Race: The Best (And Worst) Anime of 2015!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, Amazon.com, iTunes, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.