No Borders No Race: Episode Kyu-Juu-Nana
King Baby Duck reflects back at the days of video game shareware, a golden age where PC titles got their word spread across the world in the best way possible. Something bothers our host regarding the series Ultraman X, and it's got nothing to do with its hammy acting. A review of the new movie Southpaw showcases the strengths and minor weaknesses of the film, and 42Believer pops by to share concern over an upcoming MTV special.
- Kenji Ootsuki (feat. Ai Nonaka, Marina Inoue, Yuu Kobayashi & Miyuki Sawashiro) - Hito Toshite Jiku ga Bureteiru (CD single)
- detroit7 - This Love Sucks (from the album GREAT Romantic)
- J.P. Riggall - We've Already Seen The Dead (digital single)
- Oreskaband - Super Duper (from the album What A Wonderful World! vol.1)
- Mahoshojo-ni- Naritai - meteorite!! (from the mini-album Bōken no Sho 1)
- Convoy - Wet Cement (from the album Black Licorice)
- Scandal - TOKYO (from the single SAKURA GOODBYE)
- The Emeralds - Time Traveling Rock 'N' Roller (from the album LOVE IS ROLLING)
- Flobots - Rise (from the album Fight With Tools)
Let's unite! It's No Borders No Race: Episode Kyu-Juu-Nana!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, Amazon.com, iTunes, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.