No Borders No Race: Episode Kyu-Juu
King Baby Duck welcomes to the show Antagonist producer Anders Hillestad, who is working on a new third-person survival horror game called Through the Woods (which you can help become a reality by donating to their Kickstarter here). A gorgeous game called Never Alone gets some more well-deserved attention, and the very complex anime series Mekakucity Actors has our host intrigued!
- moumoon - Hello, shooting-star (CD single)
- L'Arc~en~Ciel - DRINK IT DOWN (from the album Butterfly)
- Turbonegro - Rock Against Ass (from the album Apocalypse Dudes)
- Tommy heavenly6 - Things I Can Do (from the album I KILL MY HEART)
- Pe'z - No.6 (from the album Tsukushinbo)
- The White Stripes - Jolene (from the "Hello Operator" single) [out of print]
- MC Jin - Summer Time Record (from the album Mekakucity Records)
- The Emeralds - Talk About Love (from the album LOVE IS ROLLING)
- The Broken Broadcast - We're Just Waiting For Our Friends (from the album How Not To Cut A Buffalo)
Lurking in the darkest forest, it's No Borders No Race: Episode Kyu-Juu!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, Amazon.com, iTunes, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
Special thanks to Kira Mesman-Hallman of Stride PR for setting up the Antagonist interview!