Rashed Mokdad (AKA The Arab Gamer) of VGStaTionS and King Sparkileptic of The Region2 Show drop in on this week's show as they chat about the concept of video game hype. When does it succeed, and how & why might it fail? And what should we learn from the backlash of The Order: 1886?
- JAM PROJECT - PRAISE BE TO DECEPTICON (from the album JAM Project BEST COLLECTION VIII GOING)
- Crystal Kay - Midnight Highway (from the album ALL YOURS)
- Skinny Lister - Trouble On Oxford Street (from the album Down on Deptford Broadway)
- The Birthday - PIERROT (from the album COME TOGETHER)
- Ringo Sheena - NIPPON (from the album Hi Izuru Tokoro)
No quicktime events necessary! It's No Borders No Race: Episode Hachi-Juu-Ni!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, Amazon.com, iTunes, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.