No Borders No Race: The Top 20 Albums of 2014 (Part Two)
The thrilling conclusion to our best-of list, King Baby Duck counts down to the reveal of Boston Bastard Brigade's Album of the Year! (Click here to hear the first part of the list!) Plus Tyler Abstract of Abstract Japan, Andrew Fleming of Wicked Anime, and The World Is Square pop in to share their picks for favorite album of 2014!
Who will be crowned the champion of all albums? Tune in to find out on No Borders No Race: The Top 20 Albums of 2014 (Part Two)!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, Amazon.com, iTunes, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
PLAYLIST (HIGHLIGHT TO REVEAL):
- Godsmack - I Don't Belong (from the album 1000hp)
- The World/Inferno Friendship Society - American Mercurial (from the album This Packed Funeral)
- Jack White - The Black Bat Licorice (from the album Lazaretto)
- Busdriver - Bliss Point (from the album Perfect Hair)
- Babymetal - Headbanger!! (from the album Babymetal)
- The New Pornographers - Dancehall Domine (from the album Brill Bruisers)
- mono - Cyclone (from the double-album The Last Dawn/Ray of Darkness)
- m-flo (feat. SOL from BIGBANG) - Go Crazy (from the album Future Is Wow)
- Beck - Unforgiven (from the album Morning Phase)
- the pillows - About A Rock 'N' Roll Band (from the album Moondust)
BONUS TRACK: the band apart - Nigatsu/February (from the album Yes, We Love butchers ~Tribute to bloodthirsty butchers~ Abandoned Puppy)