No Borders No Race: The Top 20 Albums of 2014 (Part One)
Another year, another great selection of albums worthy enough of our Top 20 list! Join King Baby Duck as he counts down numbers 20-11 on B3's list of ear-worthy records. Plus Phil the Issues Guy pops in to give his two cents on his favorite record, and hear a cut from an album that KBD decrees to be the worst of the year!
Let the countdown begin! It's No Borders No Race: The Top 20 Albums of 2014 (Part One)!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, Amazon.com, iTunes, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
PLAYLIST (HIGHLIGHT TO REVEAL):
- Shonen Knife - Dance To The Rock (from the album Overdrive)
- Koo Koo Kanga Roo - Unibrow (from the album Whoopty Whoop)
- Sleepy Kitty - The Agony & Ecstasy of Mike Daisey (from the album Projection Room)
- Head Phones President - Too Short (from the album Disillusion)
- "Weird Al" Yankovic - Handy (from the album Mandatory Fun)
- Foster The People - A Beginner's Guide to Destroying the Moon (from the album Supermodel)
- MC Frontalot (feat. Kid Koala & The Protomen) - Shudders (from the album Question Bedtime)
- Fucked Up - The Art of Patrons (from the album Glass Boys)
- CYNE - Fine Prints (from the album All My Angles Are Right)
- Cibo Matto - Déjà Vu (from the album Hotel Valentine)
SONG FROM WORST ALBUM OF THE YEAR: U2 - The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone) (from the album Songs of Innocence)