Another year, another great selection of albums worthy enough of our Top 20 list! Join King Baby Duck as he counts down numbers 20-11 on B3's list of ear-worthy records. Plus Phil the Issues Guy pops in to give his two cents on his favorite record, and hear a cut from an album that KBD decrees to be the worst of the year!
Let the countdown begin! It's No Borders No Race: The Top 20 Albums of 2014 (Part One)!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, Amazon.com, iTunes, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
PLAYLIST (HIGHLIGHT TO REVEAL):
- Shonen Knife - Dance To The Rock (from the album Overdrive)
- Koo Koo Kanga Roo - Unibrow (from the album Whoopty Whoop)
- Sleepy Kitty - The Agony & Ecstasy of Mike Daisey (from the album Projection Room)
- Head Phones President - Too Short (from the album Disillusion)
- "Weird Al" Yankovic - Handy (from the album Mandatory Fun)
- Foster The People - A Beginner's Guide to Destroying the Moon (from the album Supermodel)
- MC Frontalot (feat. Kid Koala & The Protomen) - Shudders (from the album Question Bedtime)
- Fucked Up - The Art of Patrons (from the album Glass Boys)
- CYNE - Fine Prints (from the album All My Angles Are Right)
- Cibo Matto - Déjà Vu (from the album Hotel Valentine)
SONG FROM WORST ALBUM OF THE YEAR: U2 - The Miracle (Of Joey Ramone) (from the album Songs of Innocence)