No Borders No Race: Episode Roku-Juu-San
King Baby Duck gets excited for Bayonetta 2, and lashes out EXPLICITLY at those still complaining about its Wii U exclusivity. The New 3DS announcement raises come concerns, while the anime The Devil Is A Part-Timer shines brightly thanks to the show's originality. Finally a review of the movie Frank treads into some weird indie movie territory.
- SID - Enamel (CD Single)
- Ketchup mania - ETERNAL LOVERS (from the album F.L.A.G.)
- Wavves - Green Eyes (from the album King of the Beach)
- Oreskaband - Funky Taiyou (from the album COLOR)
- Head Phones President - Breeze (from the album Disillusion)
- Flogging Molly - Tomorrow Comes a Day Too Soon (from the album Within a Mile of Home)
- Shoko Nakagawa - Fruit Punch (from the album Big*Bang!!!)
- Dir en grey - The Domestic Fucker Family (from the album Kisou) [out of print]
- The Mighty Mighty Bosstones - Where'd You Go? (from the album More Noise & Other Disturbances)
- Maximum The Hormone - Force (from the album Ootori) [out of print]
- NoisyCell - Innocence (from the EP Your Hands)
Order it for here or to go! It's No Borders No Race: Episode Roku-Juu-San!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, Amazon.com, iTunes, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.