No Borders No Race: Episode Roku-Juu-Go
King Baby Duck gives thanks to the ladies of Shonen Knife, and mourns the loss of a place considering something of a landmark for the B3/NBNR crew. Reviews of the anime No Game No Life and Richard Linklater's film Boyhood are presented, and scorn is thrown at websites praising shitty works of art.
- Shonen Knife - Fortune Cookie (from the album Overdrive)
- ZAZEN BOYS - RIFF MAN (from the album Zazen Boys III)
- Swimbear - Deep Dive (official Bandcamp)
- DJ Sashimi - Japanese Girl In New York (from the compilation album I Love J-ROCK)
- bloodthirsty butchers - Goth (from the album Youth)
- As the Sparrow - The Painter's Wife (official Bandcamp)
- avengers in sci-fi - Citizen Song (from the album Unknown Tokyo Blues)
- abingdon boys school - Fre@k $HoW (from the single Innocent Sorrow)
- GWAR - Murderers Muse (from the album Beyond Hell)
- Cornelius - Perfect Rainbow (from the album The First Question Award) [out of print]
- noodles - perfect day (from the album Funtime) [out of print]
Raise your right hand and shout, "Aschente!" It's No Borders No Race: Episode Roku-Juu-Go!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, Amazon.com, iTunes, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.