It's an anime-eccentric episode of No Borders No Race this week, as KBD spins some of the best opening and ending theme songs from a great selection of anime titles. Plus KaitsuKai of MangaGamer pops by to discuss her company's library of dating-sim and visual novel titles, as well as share some great recommendations and upcoming releases MangaGamer plan to unleash this year.
- Seatbelts - Tank! (Opening Theme of Cowboy Bebop)
- Sarasa Ifu - Curriculum (Opening Theme of Moyashimon)
- Oasis - Falling Down (Opening Theme of Eden of the East)
- Stance Punks - I Wanna Be (Ending Theme of Soul Eater)
- Haruka Terui, Eriko Matsui, & Yuuri Yoshida -Tomadoi Recipe (Opening Theme of Engaged to the Unidentified)
- Becca - I'm Alive! (Ending Theme of Black Butler)
- monobright - Anata MAGIC (Opening Theme of Gintama)
- Megumi Hayashibara - Sakura Saku (Opening Theme of Love Hina)
- Radiohead - Paranoid Android (Ending Theme of Ergo Proxy)
- ROCKY CHACK - Ringo Hiyori ~The Wolf Whistling Song (Ending Theme of Spice & Wolf)
- Yoshiki Fukuyama - Work Guy!! (Ending Theme of Kamen no Maid Guy)
- Franz Ferdinand - Do You Want To (Ending Theme of Paradise Kiss)
- the pillows - Ride on shooting star (Ending Theme of FLCL)
Let's get animated! It's No Borders No Race: Episode Yon-Juu-Yon!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, Amazon.com, iTunes, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and (in some cases) at your local record stores.