No Borders No Race: Episode Ni-Juu-Nana
The Fleming brothers of Wicked Anime and 42Believer grab a seat around the King's roundtable, and share their excitement over the upcoming [adult swim] broadcast of Shinichiro Watanabe's Space Dandy! Post-event reports are on the table as they discuss their thoughts on both a recent Oculus Rift event and the Rhode Island Comic Con. Plus in this week's "Nazo-Nazo Nihongo" Sawa-sensei teaches us the proper usages of the words "arigatou," "kawaii," and "kakkoii."
- Sex Machineguns - Urashima Tarou (from the album CAMERON)
- Maaya Sakamoto - Sora wo Miro (from the album Shonen Alice)
- Lucy Wainwright Roche - Seek and Hide (Featuring Colin Meloy) (from the album There's A Last Time For Everything)
- Do As Infinity - Fukai Mori (from the album Deep Forest)
- 9mm Parabellum Bullet - Wildpitch (from the CD single Supernova)
- Bôa - Duvet (from the album Twilight)
- The 22.214.171.124's - Guitar Date (from the EP Bomb The Twist)
- envy - All that's left has gone to sleep (from the EP abyssal)
- The Go! Team - Doing It Right (from the album Proof of Youth)
- Luminous Orange - Drop You Vivid Colours (from the album Drop You Vivid Colours)
- Triceratops - FUTURE FOLDER (from the album Made In Love)
Grab a chair and give an ear. It's a super-deluxe episode of No Borders No Race: Episode Ni-Juu-Nana!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, Amazon.com, iTunes, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and (in some cases) at your local record stores.