No Borders No Race: Episode Juu-Roku
King Baby Duck has a few choice words regarding the recent Rolling Stone Best Live Acts list in a new No Borders No Race. After his rant he gets the music going towards your ear canal, with a fine blend of artists from Japan, America, Canada, and the UK.
- Electric Eel Shock - Lemon Lees (from the album Beat Me)
- Stereopony - I do it (from the album A Hydrangea Blooms)
- Krissy Krissy - Dream (official website)
- SUEMITSU & the Suemith - Sherbet Snow and the Airplane (from the album The Piano It's Me)
- Thee Michelle Gun Elephant - Brian Down (from the album Gear Blues)
- The New Highway Hymnal - Out With the Lights (from the album WHISPERS)
- Loudness - Get Away (from the album Thunder in the East)
- YUI - Nobody Knows (from the album HOW CRAZY YOUR LOVE)
- The Winter Passing - Gold Blend (from the EP Scrapbook)
- PUFFY - Hataraku Otoko (official single)
- monobright - Kono Hito, Daijoubu Desu Ka (from the EP Invitation)
- Young Canadians - Automan (from the compilation album No Escape)
- L'arc~en~Ciel - Be Destined (from the album Dune)
- Eastern Youth - A Runner's Self-Portrait (from the album What Can You See from Your Place)
- Yacht Club - Flash (official Bandcamp)
Put a coin in the jukebox, it's No Borders No Race: Episode Juu-Roku!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on JapanFiles, CDJapan.co.jp, Amazon.com, iTunes, the bands' official websites and (in some cases) at your local record stores.