No Borders No Race: Episode San-Byaku-Juu-Go
PAX East 2023 has come and gone, but King Baby Duck is still working hard on its coverage! (Well, actually, at the time of this recording, he was preparing for the con!) At any rate, today's No Borders No Race is all music, no chit-chat, with some delectable surprises from Japan, Boston, and...Slovakia?!
PLAYLIST (with album/single links):
- FLOW - DICE (from the album Voy☆☆☆)
- ORESAMA - Memento (from the TREK TRUNK EP)
- ALEX KELMAN (feat. Vladimir Komarov) - 00:00 (from the album Ilusia)
- nano.RIPE - Soar (from the album Fuminshou no Neko to Yoru)
- miwa - Ichiban Aitaihito (from the Valentine ga Kotoshi mo Yattekuru EP)
- The Mystery Plan - Late Night (from the album Haunted Organic Machines) [in stores March 31]
- Neemz - Gazing (digital single)
- Mint Green - What I'm Feeling (from the album All Girls Go to Heaven)
- Alisa Amador - Burnt and Broken (from the Narratives EP)
- Good Morning America - Kono Yono Hate Made (from the compilation album ROCK AND SYMPATHY -tribute to the pillows-)
- tricot - KUJIRA (from the album Fudeki)
- Gorillaz (feat. Stevie Nicks) - Oil (from the album Cracker Island)
- Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra (feat. Haruko Nagaya & Ryokuoushoku Shakai) - Etude of Adolescence (from the JUNK or GEM EP)
Opening theme: "The S.S. Shitstorm" by the_Stampede (from the album A Marvel of Idiocy)
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, YesAsia, Amazon.com, Apple Music, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
Promotional consideration for track six made by Shameless Promotion PR, and track three by ALEX KELMAN.