King Baby Duck may be fully vaccinated, but that doesn't mean he's going to let loose without any safety precautions. This week, our host looks at the new Netflix series Lupin, which takes an interesting twist on the beloved book series. Attack on Titan nears its end, with its end game setting itself up to be a legendary affair. Plus, on this week's A Bastard's Soapbox, why we need to get used to saying the phrase "consequence culture".
PLAYLIST (with album/single links):
- OKAMOTO'S - Young Japanese (digital single)
- Head Phones President - For You (from the album RESPAWN)
- Manntra - Barren King (from the album Monster Mind Consuming) [in stores March 26th]
- Thee Michelle Gun Elephant - The Birdmen (from the album Chicken Zombies)
- LOVEBITES - Winds Of Transylvania (from the “VLAD LOVE" Compilation Album)
- Mono Inc. - Louder Than Hell (from the album The Book of Fire)
- ASAKA - Party Fever Night!! (from the "Seize The Day" single)
- the pillows - Revival (from the album TRIAL)
- FELLOWSHIP - Glory Days (digital single)
- X Japan - CELEBRATION (from the album BLUE BLOOD)
- CHiCO with HoneyWorks - Oni no Mori (digital single)
- Distant Voices - Lights Of The City (from the album Long Road To Home) [in stores March 26th]
- Ling Tosite Sigure - Perfake Perfect (digital single)
Opening theme: "The S.S. Shitstorm" by the_Stampede (from the album A Marvel of Idiocy)
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, YesAsia, Amazon.com, Apple Music, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
Promotional consideration for tracks three, six and twelve made by Shameless Promotion PR, and track nine made possible by the artist.