No Borders No Race: Episode Ni-Hyaku-Go-Juu-Kyu
King Baby Duck gets animan-y and totally insane-y over the reboot of the beloved show Animaniacs! Bill Murray tries to be a better father than he was a husband in the new film On The Rocks. Plus, on this week's A Bastard's Soapbox, the aftermath of the 2020 US Presidential Election.
PLAYLIST (with album/single links):
- FLOWER FLOWER - Tabi no Tochū (from the album Target)
- Uchikubi Gokumon-Doukoukai - Neko no Wakusei (from the Madamada Shinmai EP)
- Candy Opera - Five Senses, Four Seasons (from the album The Patron Saint of Heartache)
- THE TOMBOYS - Blue Eyes (from the NOW'N'RUN EP)
- BAND-MAID - YOSOSIOU (from the BAND-MAIKO EP)
- Gost - Sigil (from the album Possessor)
- Gesu No Kiwami Otome - Battling (from the album Suki Nara Towanai)
- Sonoko Inoue - Fantastic (from the album Shiro to Iro Iro)
- Madisyn Whajne - Killing Desire (from the album Save Our Hearts) [in stores December 11]
- The Tuesday - Weekend (from the album The Tuesday)
- Ringo Sheena - Camouflage (from the compilation album Apple of Universal Gravity)
- Tom Waits - Rain Dogs (from the album BIG TIME)
- Mitch Murder (feat. Satellite Young) - Time Paradox (from the album Selection 5)
Pondering what you're pondering, it's No Borders No Race: Episode Ni-Hyaku-Go-Juu-Kyu! [right-click to download]
Opening theme: "The S.S. Shitstorm" by the_Stampede (from the album A Marvel of Idiocy)
For more information on the Cultural Exchange Initiative, visit their official website, Instagram, and Facebook! Check out the info on our special collaboration happening on December 5th here!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, YesAsia, Amazon.com, Apple Music, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
Promotional consideration for tracks three and nine made by Shameless Promotion PR, and track ten by Mike Rogers.