No Borders No Race: Episode Ni-Hyaku-Go-Juu-Hachi
King Baby Duck is in a good mood. In fact, you can say that he's in a terrific mood! It's a day of celebration for No Borders No Race, B3, and America as a whole! So instead of letting himself yammer on about certain things here and there, KBD just wants to party with an all-music program featuring a plethora of talented artists! We'll go back to having in-between segments next time around, so enjoy this near-chatter-free show!
PLAYLIST (with album/single links):
- PassCode - Anything New (digital single)
- Sleez Sisters - Bad Education (from the compilation album Collection)
- The Sea At Midnight - Edge Of The World (from the album The Sea At Midnight)
- Haru Nemuri - Trust Nothing But Love (from the album Lovetheism)
- Sumire Uesaka - Kaisō! Rasputin (from the album NEO PROPAGANDA)
- System Of A Down - Aerials (from the album Toxicity)
- My First Story - Akashi (from the album V)
- [Alexandros] - Thunder (Bedroom ver.) (from the Bedroom Joule EP)
- Loud Apartment - Gimme Some Love (from the album System Breakdown)
- THE MOLICE - Fever (from the album GATE)
- PSY･S - ANGEL NIGHT ～Tenshi no Iru Basho～ (from the City Hunter: Shinjuku Private Eyes -VOCAL COLLECTION-)
- Grinderman - Mickey Mouse and the Goodbye Man (from the album Grinderman 2)
- MYTH & ROID - Future is Mine (digital single)
Fail to the chief! It's No Borders No Race: Episode Ni-Hyaku-Go-Juu-Hachi!
Opening theme: "The S.S. Shitstorm" by the_Stampede (from the album A Marvel of Idiocy)
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, YesAsia, Amazon.com, Apple Music, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
Promotional consideration for tracks three and nine made by Shameless Promotion PR, and track two by Mike Rogers.