No Borders No Race: Episode Ni-Hyaku-San-Juu-San
After an exciting weekend at Anime NYC, King Baby Duck dives into the final regular episode of No Borders No Race of 2019! The anime series Outburst Dreamer Boys reveals what the chunnibyo's real-life counterpart may be, as music outlets scurry to write out their albums-of-the-decade lists. Plus two new Pokémon games drop that has some feeling sour, and our host conducts two sections of his Nihongo Yōyaku segment!
PLAYLIST (with album/single links):
- THE CHERRY COKE$ - Daydream Believer (from the album OLDFOX)
- petit milady - Tochumadeno Melody (from the album Howling!!)
- The Pull of Autumn - Stained Glass Windows (from the album Afterglow)
- nano.RIPE - Tsuki to Toki (from the album Pippala no Ki no Shita de ~under the tree of pippala~)
- Machico - Lunar eclipse (from the album Machibito Sagashi)
- My Chemical Romance (feat. Liza Minnelli) - Mama (from the album The Black Parade)
- Bump of Chicken - Answer (from the album aurora arc)
- ORESAMA - Hello Eve (from the album Hi-Fi POPS)
- The Room in the Wood - Charmed (digital single)
- Perfume - Mugenmirai (from the album Future Pop)
- Dir en grey - Aka (from the album The Insulated World)
- Desert Sessions - Crucifire (from the album Vols. 11 & 12)
- BBHF - Nani mo Shiranai (from the Family EP)
Concealing its demonic power, it's No Borders No Race: Episode Ni-Hyaku-San-Juu-San!
Opening theme: "The S.S. Shitstorm" by the_Stampede (from the album A Marvel of Idiocy)
For more information on the Cultural Exchange Initiative, visit their official website, Instagram, and Facebook!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, YesAsia, Amazon.com, Apple Music, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
Promotional consideration for tracks three and nine made by Shameless Promotion PR.