No Borders No Race: Top Twenty Albums of 2017 (Part One)
It's that time of year, where King Baby Duck counts down the very best albums of the year! 2017 has brought yet another collection of eclectic records that'll make you both think and groove at the same time! The sounds of Japan, America, the U.K., Canada, and even Sweden are presented here on this list, as our host shares his reasons why they should be in your personal collection! Plus, in our first half, hear from our friend Giggy-san about his favorite record of the year, as well as a cut from our pick from Best EP of 2017!
Let's not waste any more time and dive right into it! It's No Borders No Race: Top Twenty Albums of 2017 (Part One)!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, YesAsia, Amazon.com, iTunes, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
PLAYLIST (with album links) [HIGHLIGHT TO REVEAL]:
- MYTH & ROID - Paradisus-Paradoxum (from the album eYe's)
- Foster the People - Static Space Lover (from the album Sacred Hearts Club)
- TsuShiMaMiRe - Girl's Talk (from the album NEW)
- Roger Waters - Smell the Roses (from the album Is This The Life We Really Want?)
- BAND-MAID - OOPARTS (from the album Just Bring It)
- Meishi Smile (feat. Calendula) - Angel's Egg (from the compilation album Metempsychosis) [Giggy-san's Album of the Year pick]
- Galantis - True Feeling (from the album The Aviary)
- Divisionists - Say Can You (from the album Daybreak)
- Boris - Biotope (from the album Dear)
- Dan Auerbach - Shine on Me (from the album Waiting on a Song)
- VAMPS - Calling (from the album Underworld)
- MOLICE - side P (from the SIGNS EP) [Best EP of 2017]