King Baby Duck is excited to see VRV taking a much-needed page out of Netflix's playbook, while recommending the Nintendo Switch for the overall best console to get for the holiday season. Our host is surprised with the second season of Himouto! Umaru-chan, while going into why people who initially hated the show are having second thoughts on it. Finally JonStar of Wicked Anime joins in the discussion on why A Silent Voice is the anime film everyone should be talking about!
PLAYLIST (with album/single links):
- nano.RIPE - Hero (from the "Kyokyo Jitsujitsu" single)
- the pillows - Skeleton Liar (from the compilation album Another morning, Another pillows)
- On The Wane - The Real Coward (from the album Schism)
- Polysics - LOOKIN' LOOKIN' GAA (from the compilation album POLYSICS OR DIE!!!) [out of print]
- NoisyCell - THE JUNK and THE MOON (from the Pieces EP)
- The Who - My Generation (from the album The Who sings My Generation)
- THE BLUE HEARTS - LINDA LINDA (from the album THE BLUE HEARTS)
- monobright - Atama no Naka no SOS (from the album monobright one)
- Skinny Lister - Christmas Calls (from the album The Devil, The Heart & The Fight [Deluxe Edition])
Using the power of emotion with a sprinkle of soda pop, it's No Borders No Race: Episode Hyaku-Hachi-Juu-Nana!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, YesAsia, Amazon.com, iTunes, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
Promotional consideration for track three made by Shameless Promotion PR