Returning from the Boston Festival of Indie Games, King Baby Duck implores the award-givers out there to consider the new Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds documentary One More Time With Feeling when it comes time to hand out the statues. More bullying in the fandom realm forces our host to roll up his sleeves, revealing a new (and unfortunately recurring) segment known as Fandom Fatuity. Plus, South Park returns, and a look back at brilliantly weird anime from the turn of the century reveals a hidden gem known as Midori Days.
- [Alexandros] - Swan (from the album EXIST!) [available November 9]
- Spiky Brothers - Cold Side of the Street (from the Spiky Lane EP) [out of print]
- Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Get Ready for Love (from the album Abattoir Blues/The Lyre of Orpheus)
- NICO Touches the Walls - A.Q. License (from the album Yuki mo Ai mo Nainante)
- AyumiKurikaMaki - Jet Kuma Star (from the Ayumikurikamaki ga yattekuru! Kuma! Kuma! Kuma! EP)
- The Veldt - A Token (from The Shocking Fuzz of Your Electric Fur EP)
- T.M.Revolution - RAIMEI (digital single)
- jungles!!! - Last Song (from the album Nice To Eat You!!!)
- Dalton Deschain & The Traveling Show - Freakshow (from the Roberta EP) [available October 28]
- Nana Kitade - PUNK&BABY's (from the album Bondage) [out of print]
- Dir en grey - Utafumi (digital single)
All rise (or sit, take a knee, whatever makes you comfortable!) for No Borders No Race: Episode Hyaku-Yon-Juu-Yon!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, Amazon.com, iTunes, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
Promotional consideration for tracks six and nine made by Shameless Promotion PR