After five weeks of counting down, we've reached the pinnacle of our album selections! Who'll take the top spot? Which album best represented the finest in musical achievement in No Borders No Race's first ten years?
The end of the chapter is here, with No Borders No Race's 10th Anniversary: The Top 100 Albums of 2006-2015 [Part Five]!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, Amazon.com, iTunes, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
PLAYLIST (highlight to reveal):
- The50Kaitenz - Glory Glory (from the album 50Kaitenz no Bikkuri!!)
- Muse - Assassin (from the album Black Holes & Revelations)
- SOIL & "PIMP" SESSIONS - SLAUGHTER SUITE (from the album Pimpoint)
- The Black Keys - Run Right Back (from the album El Camino)
- Apocalyptica (feat. Brent Smith) - Not Strong Enough (from the album 7th Symphony)
- m-flo (feat. MNDR) - Young & Restless (from the album FUTURE IS WOW)
- Rammstein - B******** (from the album Liebe Ist Für Alle Da)
- Frank Turner - Glory Hallelujah (from the album England Keep My Bones)
- Busdriver - Kill Your Employer (Recreational Paranoia Is The Sport Of Now) (from the album Roadkill Overcoat)
- The Gutter Twins - Idle Hands (from the album Saturnalia)
- Beck - Think I'm In Love (from the album The Information)
- Kanye West - Power (from the album My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy)
- Stance Punks - Cheryl wa Blue (from the album Bubblegum Viking) [out of print]
- Titus Andronicus - Fatal Flaw (from the album The Most Lamentable Tragedy)
- Asobi Seksu - Strawberries (from the album Citrus)
- Tom Waits - Raised Right Men (from the album Bad As Me)
- the pillows - Happy Birthday (from the album Moondust)
- Queens Of The Stone Age - The Vampyre Of Time And Memory (from the album ...Like Clockwork)
- Mono - "Follow The Map" (from the album Hymn to the Immortal Wind)
- Fucked Up - Ship Of Fools (from the album David Comes To Life)