Anime Boston is a couple days away, and King Baby Duck is crossing his fingers that no health issues will arise like last year. A Shing02 concert opens our host's mind to what a real hip-hop show could accomplish, and the anime industry starts to take a good page from how the American animation scene is run. Amazon Prime gets its hands on the noitaminA block, and the results of a poll reveal who our listeners believe to be the biggest asshole in the anime KonoSuba: God's blessing on this wonderful world!!
- nano.RIPE - Gekka (from the album Namida no Ochiru Sokudo)
- Shing02 + Cradle Orchestra - Passionista (from the album Zone of Zen)
- The A-Beez (feat. Monica Espinoza) - Hurtin' (from the album Never going Back)
- Soil & "Pimp" Sessions (feat. U-zhaan) - Ananta (from the album Circles)
- μ's - Dancing stars on me! (from the album Love Live! μ's Best Album Best Live! Collection Ⅱ)
- the_Stampede - Rip City Limits (from The Stampede EP)
- FLiP - UNDERMINE (from the mini-album BIRTH)
- Ling Tosite Sigure - Sadistic Summer (from the album #4) [out of print]
- Gorillaz - Clint Eastwood (from the album Gorillaz)
- SPITZ - Spider (from the album Sora no Tobikata)
- ALI PROJECT - Haramitsu Renge (CD Single)
Living the way of the samurai, it's No Borders No Race: Episode Hyaku-Ni-Juu-Roku!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, Amazon.com, iTunes, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.