No Borders No Race: Episode Hyaku-Juu-San
After celebrating the success of both the Mystery Science Theater 3000 and Buy the Rights Kickstarters, King Baby Duck welcomes Alexandra Samper-Martínez of Spain's Delirium Studios, as they chat about their latest video game The Delusions of Von Sottendorff and his Square Mind. Then a quick review of Ron Howard's latest film In the Heart of the Sea shows why it's all muscle and no blubber, and Eri Kagami of Scarlet Rhapsody helps our host out as they go giddy over the super-awesome Disney XD series Star vs. the Forces of Evil!
- Aya Hirano - Double (from the album vivid)
- Do As Infinity - Heart (from the album BREAK OF DAWN)
- Vetusta Morla - Fuego (from the album La Deriva)
- Bleach03 - Nils (from the album Bleach 03)
- bloodthirsty butchers - Cider (from the album Youth)
- AC/DC - Rock N Roll Train (from the album Black Ice)
- Hikaru Utada - Apple And Cinnamon (from the album This is the One)
- midnightPumpkin - PEPPERMINTSUGAR (from the album Pop Irony) [out of print]
- Amanda Palmer & The Grand Theft Orchestra - Olly Olly Oxen Free (from the album Theatre is Evil)
We're talkin' rainbows! We're talkin' puppies! It's No Borders No Race: Episode Hyaku-Juu-San!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, Amazon.com, iTunes, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.