It's an all-music episode, though more by accident due to some mix-ups and minor setbacks! However King Baby Duck spins some fine artists from Japan, the US, and Europe, but not before sharing a few words about the recent Frank Turner/Skinny Lister/Beans on Toast show at Boston's House of Blues!
- μ's - Wonderful Rush (from the album Love Live! μ's Best Album - Best Live! collection)
- Teriyaki Boyz - ZOCK-ON! feat.PHARRELL & BUSTA RHYMES (from the album SERIOUS JAPANESE)
- Apocalyptica - Slow Burn (from the album Shadowmaker)
- Bonnie Pink - Spin Big (CD single)
- the GazettE - INCUBUS (from the album DOGMA)
- Donnie Trumpet & The Social Experiment - Miracle (from the album Surf)
- Shonen Knife - Rock'n'roll Cake (from the album free time)
- Stance Punks - Kuroi boots (from the BOMP! BOMP! BOMP! EP) [out of print]
- Brandon Flowers - Diggin' Up The Heart (from the album The Desired Effect)
- Goose house - Humming Bird (from the album bitter)
- Melt-Banana - Tapir's Flown Away (from the album 13,000 Miles At Light Velocity)
- Franz Ferdinand - Eleanor Put Your Boots On (from the Eleanor Put Your Boots On EP)
- Imouto S - Hidamari Days (CD single)
Put the needle on the record! It's No Borders No Race: Episode Hyaku-San!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, Amazon.com, iTunes, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.