No Borders No Race: The Best (And Worst) Anime of 2014!
The Boston Bastard Brigade, Wicked Anime, 42's Anime Reviews, and Scarlet Rhapsody team up for a super-deluxe No Borders No Race. The good (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Parasyte, Haikyū!!), the bad (Super Sonico, Cross Ange, Shonen Hollywood), and the just-plain ugly (Sailor Moon Crystal, Pupa, Dramatical Murder) of 2014 is laid out for all to see! Plus the gang shares what they hope to see in 2015!
- Haruka Terui, Eriko Matsui & Yuuri Yoshida - Masshiro World (ending theme to Engaged to the Unidentified)
- Yuuki Ozaki - Trigger (opening theme to Terror in Resonance)
- The Bangles - Walk Like An Egyptian (ending theme to JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders)
- Masayoshi Ooishi - Kimi Janakya Dame Mitai (opening theme to Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun)
- Konomi Suzuki - This game (opening theme to No Game No Life)
- TK from Ling Tosite Sigure - unravel (opening theme to Tokyo Ghoul)
- Suemitsu Atsushi - This Merry-Go-Round Song (ending theme to Gugure! Kokkuri-san)
Prepare to pose! It's No Borders No Race: The Best (And Worst) Anime of 2014!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, Amazon.com, iTunes, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.