King Baby Duck laments on the Bruins' loss in the semifinals, and jumps back into some concert etiquette with some tips from The Aquabats. X Japan news gets the American J-POP king's ears burning, and (more!!!) news regarding Sailor Moon has anime fans in America on their feet celebrating. Plus on this week's Nazo-Nazo Nihongo Sawa-sensei shares the history of ninjas in Japan, including the different types of ninjas and the roles they've played in both real life and pop culture.
- Gollbetty - Crystal (from the album BETTY'S BUGGY) [out of print]
- MUCC - Anjelier (from the album Shion)
- Second Sex - Mon Autre Coté (from the album Petite mort)
- Bomb Factory - DISCORD (from the compilation album Moshing Through Tokyo)
- X Japan - Rusty Nail (from the album Dahlia) [out of print]
- Reel Big Fish - Rave-Olution (from the compilation album Tokyopop Presents: Anime Trax Vol. 1)
- Melt-Banana - Schemes of the Tails (from the album fetch)
- Boom Boom Satellites - Easy Action (from the album Exposed)
- Nanne Grönvall - Håll om mig (from the album Alltid På Väg)
- Shakkazombie (feat. DABO, XBS, and Suiken) - 64 Bars Relay (from the album Journey of Foresight) [out of print]
- Asian Kung-Fu Generation - I wonder if everybody can sing their scream (from the EP The Time Past And I Couldn't See You Again) [out of print]
Rock out in the pit! It's No Borders No Race: Episode Yon-Juu-Kyu!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, Amazon.com, iTunes, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.