In a new episode of No Borders No Race King Baby Duck cannot stop talking about his love about Grand Theft Auto V, and has a bone to pick with the people responsible for choosing the Super Bowl Halftime show performers. A review of the demo for the PS3-exclusive Beyond: Two Souls reveals the powers of Jodie and the issues with controlling them, and the King reflects back at the recent Pet Shop Boys concert at the House of Blues. Our host gets excited about Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., and thoughts on Valve's three announcements are brought to the table.
- Ayumi Hamasaki - talkin' 2 myself (from the album Guilty)
- MUCC - fuzz (from the album Shion)
- Rammstein - Mein Land (from the album Made In Germany 1995-2011)
- Anna Tsuchiya - Take Me Out (from the album Black Stones)
- the pillows - Comic Sonic (from the album TRIAL)
- Pet Shop Boys feat. Example - Thursday (from the album Electric)
- SOIL & "PIMP" SESSIONS - pro-seed (from the single Storm)
- Dir en grey - Mask (from the album Gauze)
- JD McPherson - Wolf Teeth (from the album Signs & Signifiers)
- MOTOR MUSTANG - DELUSION (from the EP Electrocute)
- Radio Caroline - Memory (from the album extremes)
- Loudboy - Blowdryer Tortoise (from the album Ultra Mk)
- TsuShiMaMiRe - Jaguar (from the album Tsushimamire)
Get it all in one neat little package here on No Borders No Race: Episode Ni-Juu-Ichi!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, Amazon.com, iTunes, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and (in some cases) at your local record stores.