King Baby Duck returns from his Boston FIG coverage, where he has many a great thing to say about it, and takes in his first-ever FreedomFest where he shares his thoughts on the message they were trying to bring. A review of Riddick is given, which is a sleek improvement over the last film, and the King gets all excited about the PlayStation Vita TV. Finally an opinion on Sega's recent purchase of Atlus is on the table, and why Nintendo still are the smartest guys in the room with their release style for Wii Fit U. Of course, don't forget about the kick-ass music he'll be spinning!
- HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR - 7.2 (from the album swamp man)
- Deerhoof - Wrong Time Capsule (from the album The Runners Four)
- Clinical Trials - Whip It (from the EP Bleed Me)
- MO'SOME TONEBENDER - Kyouso-sama wa SLENDER (from the album Struggle)
- The50Kaitenz - Hawaii wa Iiwa (from the mini-album Rock'n'Roll Sekairyokou)
- Wavves feat. Fucked Up - Destroy (from the EP Life Sux)
- OLIVIA - Cut me free (from the mini-album The Cloudy Dreamer)
- Abingdon Boys School - LOST REASON (from the single Nephilim)
- Dropkick Murphys - My Hero (from the album Signed & Sealed In Blood)
- Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra - All About My Monster (from the album Perfect Future)
- LAZYgunsBRISKY - Chicken race (from the EP 26times)
- Washed Out - Within and Without (from the album Within and Without)
- Gagaga SP - Koube Musekinin Jidai (from the album Musekinin Ikka Sodoin)
Put a quarter in the jukebox, it's No Borders No Race: Episode Ni-Juu!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, Amazon.com, iTunes, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and (in some cases) at your local record stores.