Another great set of music is ready to be spun by King Baby Duck, but not before lamenting on the loss of one of his favorite Japanese music sites. A review of Edgar Wright's The World's End does its best to be spoiler-free, and a general opinion of the recently-announced Nintendo 2DS makes its way onto the show. Plus a special roundtable discussion on Mamoru Hosoda's Wolf Children is held at the Museum of Fine Arts with Wicked Anime's Jonathan & Andrew Fleming and YouTube anime reviewer 42Believer.
- Ketchup mania - Doubt Mail (from the album U*R*G*E)
- Lems - Hello Beat 3 feat. Naoyuki Takano (Moonstarr Remix) (from the album a,b,c!!)
- The Nervous Wreckords - Let Them All Talk (from the album Let The All Talk)
- The Cold Tommy - Paradox (from the EP cold days, cold you)
- The Planets - i delete u (from the mini-album HELLO WORLD)
- Childish Gambino - R.I.P. (ft. Bun B) (from the mixtape Royalty)
- i-na - Technopopper Theme (from the EP Pikapika Crocodile)
- Pig the Ryo - Sweet Swinging Days (from the album Plastic Box)
- Ann Sally - Okaa-san no Uta (from the Wolf Children soundtrack)
Hear it all in its MP3 glory on No Borders No Race: Episode Juu-hachi!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, Amazon.com, iTunes, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and (in some cases) at your local record stores.