After announcing Wicked Anime's hiatus, King Baby Duck takes a look at Shinichiro Watanabe's new anime series Carole & Tuesday. Matt Groening's Disenchantment returns, with its laughs far stronger than the previous season. Finally, after years of waiting, Kamen no Maid Guy arrives in America. One question remains: has it aged well?
PLAYLIST (with album/single links):
- BURNOUT SYNDROMES - Good Morning World! (digital single)
- Dean Fujioka - Legacy (from the album History in the Making)
- Nai Br.XX & Celeina Ann - The Loneliest Girl (from the compilation album CAROLE & TUESDAY VOCAL COLLECTION Vol.1)
- ClariS - Cynical Suspense (from the album Fairy Party)
- SOIL & "PIMP" SESSIONS - Blue Eyed Monster (from the BEM Soundtrack)
- Elizabeth The Second - No One Cares (from the Two Margaritas at The Fifty Five EP) [available November 9th]
- TsuShiMaMiRe - Hello World (from the album New)
- VAMPS - Lips (from the album Bloodsuckers)
- Razorta Rosa - Down On Your Luck (from the album Cyclamen)
- mummy the peepshow - CUT (from the album School Girl Pop) [out of print]
- KOTOKO - Special Life! (CD single)
- David J - Purgatory and Perfume (from the album Missive To An Angel From The Halls Of Infamy And Allure) [available October 18th]
- Sora Amamiya, Rie Takahashi, & Ai Kayano - My Home Town (digital single)
Ku ku ku! Using the power of Maid Guy's 37 senses, it's No Borders No Race: Episode Ni-Hyaku-Ni-Juu-Kyu!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, YesAsia, Amazon.com, Apple Music, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
Promotional consideration for tracks six and twelve made by Shameless Promotion PR, and track three by Andrew Smith of Razorta Rosa.