No Borders No Race: Top Twenty Albums of 2017 (Part Two)
It's the final half of our annual Top Albums countdown! Who will be the big trophy winner this year? Plus hear from Andrew of Wicked Anime, The Decrees' Callum Bell, and Abstract Japan host Tyler Abstract as they share their picks for best albums of 2017!
Find out who brings home the gold and the title of Album of the Year on No Borders No Race: Top Twenty Albums of 2017 (Part Two)!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, YesAsia, Amazon.com, iTunes, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
PLAYLIST (with album links) [HIGHLIGHT TO REVEAL]:
- The Killers - Run For Cover (from the album Wonderful Wonderful)
- YUKI - Sayonara Bystander (from the album Mabataki)
- Arcade Fire - Creature Comfort (from the album Everything Now)
- Satellite Young (feat. Mitch Murder) - Sniper Rouge (from the album Satellite Young)
- Queens of the Stone Age - Domesticated Animals (from the album Villains)
- The New Pornographers - This Is the World of the Theater (from the album Whiteout Conditions)
- Sayuri - Parallel Line (from the album Mikazuki no Kokai)
- Flogging Molly - Crushed (Hostile Nations) (from the album Life Is Good)
- Mark Lanegan Band - Emperor (from the album Gargoyle)
- Björk - Saint (from the album Utopia) [Tyler Abstract's Album of the Year pick]
- Beck - Dear Life (from the album Colors)
- The Super Mario Players (feat.Kate Davis) - Jump Up, Super Star! (digital single) [Best Video Game Soundtrack of 2017]