No Borders No Race: Episode Hyaku-Nana-Juu-Nana
King Baby Duck throws in one more anime recommendation for Tsuredure Children, and then dives into his excitement for J.G. Quintel's new TV series Close Enough. Our host pays tribute to the late June Foray, whose voice-acting roles played a big part in everyone's childhood. Finally KBD welcomes Luther Patenge of Joy Manufacturing Co. to chat about their upcoming RPG/dating-sim romp through 18th century France known as Ambition: A Minuet In Power!
PLAYLIST (with album/single links):
- Gackt - White Eyes (from the album Crescent)
- FLiP - Bat Boy! Bat Girl! (from the album LOVE TOXiCiTY)
- Teddybears (feat. Mad Cobra) - Cobrastyle (from the album Soft Machine)
- Tommy february6 - I'LL BE YOUR ANGEL (from the album Tommy february6)
- fourfolium - Yume Iro Compass (from the "JUMPin' JUMP UP!!!!" single)
- Slot Machine - Love (from the compilation album Time Machine The Best of Slot Machine)
- TsuShiMaMiRe - Hokka Hoka Day (from the album Shocking)
- YUKI - Muteki (from the album Mabataki)
- Ghost - From The Pinnacle To The Pit (from the album Meliora)
Watch us pull a rabbit outta our hat on No Borders No Race: Episode Hyaku-Nana-Juu-Nana!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, YesAsia, Amazon.com, iTunes, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
Special thanks to Dianna Lora for setting up the Joy Manufacturing Co. interview!