No Borders No Race: Episode Hyaku-Nana-Juu-Ichi
King Baby Duck laments on not being at this year's Electronic Entertainment Expo, before diving into why he's excited for a potential live-action Cowboy Bebop TV series. Another season of Mr. Osomatsu is announced, with our host explaining why the series got better after a lackluster beginning. Dimwits leaving Roger Waters's concerts in a huff are put in their place, and a review of the Spring 2017 Anime Season dives into why it's hard to fully judge Eromanga Sensei!
PLAYLIST (with album/single links):
- Wake Up, Girls! - Koi De Ai De Boukun Desu (CD single)
- GO!GO!7188 - Mimitabu Ni-go (from the album Go!!GO!GO!Go!!)
- Anthony H - I'm Just Another Rapper Rapping About the Things I Got (official Facebook page)
- Electric Eel Shock - BACK IN BLACK (from the compilation album THUNDER TRACKS)
- Honeydew - Little Rusty Lemon (from the album Don't Know Where)
- The Stevenson Ranch Davidians - Wack Magick (from the album Amerikana)
- Molice - Love Song (from the album DOCTOR RAY)
- bloodthirsty butchers - Saraba Sekai Kunshu (from the album Kouya ni Okeru)
- Rock N Flow - Phantom (from the "Fight Song" single)
- L'arc~en~Ciel - Feeling Fine (from the album SMILE)
- (K)NoW_NAME - Freesia (digital single)
3-2-1, let's jam! It's No Borders No Race: Episode Hyaku-Nana-Juu-Ichi!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, YesAsia, Amazon.com, iTunes, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.
Promotional consideration for tracks three, five, and nine made by Tom Melesky, and track six by Shameless Promotion PR