No Borders No Race: Episode Hyaku-Juu-Ichi
The holiday season is just getting started, and King Baby Duck shares a quick word on why there's no such thing as a war on Christmas. Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 stays an Asia-exclusive, as our host shares why games like this should be okay to enjoy. A recommendation has KBD giving some thoughts on the comic Ms. Marvel, and an explanation of why Attack on Titan: Junior High exists also dives into the what the gag manga & anime genre is. Finally a certain vocalist's popularity has the DJ fuming over why people seem to clamor over her uninspired music & lyrics.
- Boom Boom Satellites - Back In Black (from the album Shine Like a Billion Suns)
- Luminous Orange - Turbo R (from the album Drop Your Vivd Colours)
- Survay Says! - Show Me Potato Salad! (from the album Observations of the Human Condition)
- Dragon Ash - Viva la revolution (from the album Viva la revolution) [out of print]
- FLOWER FLOWER - Tsuki (from the album Mi)
- The Streets - Going Through Hell (from the album Computers & Blues)
- m-flo (feat. Yoohei Kawakami) - FLY (from the album FUTURE IS WOW)
- The Emeralds - NEVER CHANGE (from the album Love is Rolling)
- Hunter Valentine - Little Curse (shit happens) (from the album Collide and Conquer)
- BOMB FACTORY - Remember (from the compilation album Moshing Through Tokyo)
- Eir Aoi - Cynthia no Hikari (from the album D'AZUR)
Get ready for a swimsuit malfunction! It's No Borders No Race: Episode Hyaku-Juu-Ichi!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, Amazon.com, iTunes, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.