No Borders No Race: Episode Kyu-Juu-Kyu
The Fleming Brothers of Wicked Anime join King Baby Duck on this week's No Borders No Race, as they review two of the summer anime that are shining brightly from Japan. First the guys look into Monster Musume, which fills a strange niche in the anime realm while at the same time being an actually entertaining show! Then the three anime journalists find themselves on opposite ends, as SHIMONETA: A Boring World Where the Concept of Dirty Jokes Doesn't Exist has them trying to figure out who this anime is criticizing, along with whether or not it's a good show in the first place. Plus, after only 99 episodes, we've got reader and listener comments regarding both anime series!
- Eir Aoi - Bright Future (from the album D'AZUR)
- X Japan - Stab me in the back (from the album JEALOUSY)
- Titus Andronicus - Dimed Out (from the album The Most Lamentable Tragedy)
- Shakkazombie (feat. Lori Fine from Coldfeet) - It's Like That (from the album Journey of Foresight) [out of print]
- the pillows - Want To Sleep For... (from the album Moon Gold) [out of print]
- Five Iron Frenzy - Zen & the Art of Xenophobia (from the album Engine of a Million Plots)
- SPYAIR - Firestarter (CD single)
King Baby Duck love pillow sold separately. It's No Borders No Race: Episode Kyu-Juu-Kyu!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, Amazon.com, iTunes, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.