No Borders No Race: Episode Go-Juu-Nana
The mightiest of all robots takes over the No Borders No Race agenda, as King Baby Duck chats about Company One Theatre's production of Natsu Onoda Power's Astro Boy & The God Of Comics. Then our host gives you listeners some recommendations for other works by Osamu Tezuka, and shares other artists whose influence was based off of his stories.
- Last Alliance - I.O.J.F.K. (from the single Always In My Heart)
- Melt-Banana - Moon Flavor (from the album Teeny Shiny)
- POP ETC - lava (from the Terror In Resonance soundtrack)
- L'Arc~en~Ciel - Heaven's Drive (from the album Ark)
- Anna Tsuchiya - Brave Vibration (from the album Rule)
- The Streets - A Blip On a Screen (promo single) [out of print]
- VERBAL (feat. Lil Wayne & Namie Amuro) - BLACK OUT (from the album Visionair)
- GLAY - GREAT VACATION (from the compilation album The Great Vacation Vol.2: Super Best of Glay)
- "Weird Al" Yankovic - First World Problems (from the album Mandatory Fun)
- Home Made Kazoku - Iron Soul (from the single EASY WALK) [out of print]
- Zone & Run Time All Stars - Tetsuwan Atom (from the compilation album Astro Girlz & Boyz) [out of print]
On its flight into space, there goes No Borders No Race: Episode Go-Juu-Nana!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, Amazon.com, iTunes, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and your local record stores.