No Borders No Race: Episode Yon-Juu-Roku
King Baby Duck returns from PAX East, and reports on three other titles: Joar Jakobsson and James Primate's Rain World, Owlchemy Labs' Dyscourse, and Ackk Studios' Y II K. Plus hear why the plethora of indie titles over AAA games at PAX East is a good sign of the times for the video game industry.
- Anna Tsuchiya - Sugar Palm (from the EP Sugar Palm)
- Triceratops - Breaker (from the single Bokura no Ippo)
- Br1ght Pr1mate - SOURCE CODE (from the album Night Animals)
- RIP SLYME - Nettaiya (from the album Funfair) [out of print]
- Babymetal - Do・Ki・Do・Ki☆MORNING (from the album Babymetal)
- Professor Shyguy - Keywords & Dubstep (from the album Rated Heart)
- ART-SCHOOL - Driftwood (from the album YOU)
- Pe'z - Akatsuki P.M.S. Screaming Mix (from the album Color Vol. 1)
- The World is Square - Vamo Alla Flamenco! (from the album No Phoenix Down Can Save You Now)
- SPITZ - Fushigi (from the album Sazanami)
- m-flo (feat. Ruby Prophet) - Spark (from the album FUTURE IS WOW)
Fully recovered from con fatigue syndrome, it's No Borders No Race: Episode Yon-Juu-Roku!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, Amazon.com, iTunes, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and (in some cases) at your local record stores.