No Borders No Race: The Top 20 Albums of 2013 (Part One)
The final day of the year has come, which means it's time to reveal our list for favorite albums of 2013. In the first part King Baby Duck will share picks numbered 20-11, as well as a few of his honorable mentions. Plus hear from Sam Mulligan, Danny Fantom, BR1GHT PR1MATE, Tom Melesky, The Broken Broadcast, Phil the Issues Guy, Jonathan of Wicked Anime, and Clay N. Ferno of the League Podcast as they share their picks for favorite record of the year. (Because, hey, the King can't listen to EVERY album in the world, though he can try sometimes.)
Let's the countdown commence! It's No Borders No Race: The Top 20 Albums of 2013 (Part One)!
The Boston Bastard Brigade kindly encourages you to support these artists, and buy their songs/album. You can find the majority of these releases on CDJapan.co.jp, Amazon.com, iTunes, the bands' official websites & Bandcamps, and (in some cases) at your local record stores.
PLAYLIST (HIGHLIGHT TO REVEAL):
- Maximum the Hormone - Unbelievable! ~Suwomintsu Hockereiro Mifueho~ (from the album Yoshu Fukushu)
- Mark Lanegan & Duke Garwood - Death Ride (from the album Black Pudding)
- Five Iron Frenzy - Into Your Veins (from the album Engine of a Million Plots)
- Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Wide Lovely Eyes (from the album Push the Sky Away)
- XNY - Rabbit (from the album Orange)
- Iggy & The Stooges - Gun (from the album Ready to Die)
- TsuShiMaMiRe - In Your Syrup (from the album Tsushimamire)
- Lucy Wainwright Roche - Canturbury Song (from the album There's a Last Time for Everything)
- Sawao Yamanaka - Answer (from the album Hakaiteki Innovation)
- Savages - No Face (from the album Silence Yourself)
BONUS TRACK: Mika Kobayashi - Before my blood is dry (from the Kill la Kill OST)